Thursday, April 19, 2007

Baptism and high school friends.

We attended baby dwyane's baptismal last sunday. I'm one of the ninang. He's my second inaanak. Addition to my gift's list. HAHA! Oh my my! I'm really getting older eh? I will be turning 20 this year. Can't imagine though. I still see myself as a sweet sixteen young girl. HAHA!

Reunited again with my highschool barkada. See each other again after several months. Mike, Pam, Paola and me are then ninangs and ninong of baby dwyane. :) Met up at the church. Chikahan, laugh trip, and photo freaks! Soo adik sa cam ang mga guys! I honestly and seriously spent lots lots of hours uploading and sending the photos that we had to their respective email! Damn! But, i'm not bitter. HAHA! *di ba halata*

Went to Festival Mall afterwards. Videoke trip. Singing even if were out of tune. Laughing real hard. Camwhoring again. Soo happy! Soo kukulit. Hehe.










More in my Multiply.

No comments: