Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Passing by.

I'm back!! Well, i guess soo. haha! I try to update more here. School had already started.Yess! You heard me right, while others (and some of my friends) were still in the peak of their summer vacation, here I am and the rest of my schoolmates spending our time at the classroom while bearing the heat of the summer. So pathetic. haha! lolx!


The weather is really hot. As in HOTT! Seriously.


I actually have lots of things to share, things that's been going on with my life lately. Well, I guess i have lots of stuff to post and more pictures to upload soon! :) I'll just try to keep this blog posted. I'm not online most of the time. I just checked my mails, update friendster and the likes, but being online for a long period of time as of now is not i'm actually at.


I changed my layout again. I'm back to black. hehe. I just feel like seeing something new. Something different.


Ayun, i'll post next time. ciao! :)

No comments: