Friday, June 01, 2007

minsan isang araw.

I give myself a little pampering today. I've been into a salon a while ago and treated myself. I had my manicure, pedicure and a haircut!! Yey! I had my hair trimmed and ask the haircutter (which i turned out as my new friend cos we started cracking a joke) to put some body in my hair. I think my looks is getting boring plus the bangs makes my face itchy!! f*ck!

I was supposed to stay at school until 4:30pm cos Arvin (promap president) asked me to wait for him to brief us with the activity that we will be having for the org (i think, it's a room-to-room recruitment or advertising of the org) HEHE! but i didn't. (I'm bad) HEHE! I was planning to go to salon after my class. I just asked Karren to tell me tomorrow what happened.

I'm not blogging lately. I rarely used the computer. I can't even charged my ipod when it's battery keeps hunting me with the red sign everytime i used it. HAHA! I can't even tell what's been happening with this past days or weeks or months, i guess. That's the burden of not being connected to the internet most of the time. But, someday soon. You'll see. I'll be back here.