Friday, September 07, 2007

I do this cos i'm bored!

Three things that scare me:

1.Death
2.The unknown future
3. Destiny

Three people who make me laugh:

1. baby fritz
2. friends (karren, mayan, mae, jhune)
3. humble bee

Three Things I love:

1. my life
2. tears and joy,happy memories
3. photo trip, spontaneous getaway

Three Things I hate:

1. rain
2. inequality
3. careless talker

Three things on my desk:

1. cellphone
2. ipod
3. chocolates

Three things I'm doing right now:

1. surfing
2. music bum
3. friendster/multiply

Three things I can do:

1. i can make my artsy fartsy creation
2. i can do this..
3. and i can do that.. haha! fool.

Three ways to describe my personality:

1. unpredictable and moody
2. unsociable but friendly, i always smile but snob,
3. i' m a dork.

Three things I adore:

1. cute little stuff
2. personality
3. spontaneity

No comments: