Sunday, September 09, 2007

One sunday afternoon.

1. What is it about you that people don't really notice?

*that there's mOre to me than what meets the naked eye. (i'm serious)

2. What do people commonly mistake you for?

*that sometimes they think i'm already working cos of not having a school uniform and there are times they think i'm still in highschool especially when i'm with my pair of sneakers. haha!

3. Are you insecure?

*there are times when insecurities creeps me, we cannot avoid it.
4. Do you think you're attractive?

*sometimes. but sometimes i feel fugly.

5. Do you find it easy to trust people?

*NO. absolutely.

6. Do you have a really big secret?

*yeah, i guess so.

7. If yes, how many people have you told about it?

*a few, of course.

8. How do you get mad?

*I had this mad face, with no smile at all. Then i became mataray na, with the raised eyebrows. But it doesn't last nmn for a lifetime. LOL.

9. What do you do when you're bored?

* music, net, sleep, eat

10. Do you enjoy doing nothing?

*yeah, sometimes. I love to be a bum but there are times when i wanna make lakwatsa and go anywhere else.

11. Are you comfortable being alone?

*yap! time to think and access what's going on in my life.

12. Do you think watching the sunset or the stars is fun?

*Yeah, for me that's the most serene moment i could have in my life. I can trade the beach but not the sunset and the stars. I love staring at it without a blink of an eye and start giggling. hehehe. I'm so shallow. I know. But sharing that moment with the most important person in your life would be the sweetest moment for me *wink*

13. Do you like the rain?

* nO. i just simple don't. :(

14. What can you say about poetry?

* it is an expression of yourself. I used to write poetry before but now, i think i let the passion dies in me. so sad.

15. Are you a phone person?

*before, but now i don't even touch the phone at home in a single day. HAHA! to busy.

16. Do you find it easy to express how you feel?

* when i'm happy, i just laugh out loud. When i'm mad, i just keep it to myself until i burst out. When i'm sad, i don't tell it to everyone else. So, it depends on how i feel.

17. What song best describes how you feel right now?-

" (I Wish I Knew How it Would Feel to Be) Free by LIGHTHOUSE

18. What impossible thing do you want to do right now?

*build a new house. A big one.
19. What is missing in your life right this moment?

* letting all the emotions flow. Moving on without a having second thought. Living my life the way i want it to be without hesitations.

20. What is the most important in your life now?

* i breathe, i laugh, i'm not numb, i have people around me that i'm pretty sure they care. :)

No comments: