Monday, October 29, 2007

Just for a thought!

I once shared with somebody my thought "may gusto ako gawin pero di kO alam kung anO!" =(. Call it pathetic or watever! But that's exactly what i'm feeling. It's like an itchyness you suddenly want to get rid off. It's a goal without a clear objectives, or, maybe i'm still in the process of identifyng or finding it within myself. What I really like, what I really want to be. You suddenly feel that way, and if you failed to do so, you're incomplete beneath. Contentment would be the issue. Self-satisfaction is the main dilemma.

Several terms from now, i would be receiving my college diploma. *hopefully!*. My dad asks me where do I want to work, what are my plans after graduation, when i'm going to have my most-awaiting-ojt for them and stuffs like that. And me being the a-little-bit stubborn daughter always give them the same answer as before "I still don't know" with the main mentality at the back of my mind "it's to early to think about that". But as time flies, i'm becoming aware why my parents keep asking me the same question whenever that topic blooms from nowhere.

I realized I should be thinking about my future. I should be mature in terms of perspective about life. I'm not getting any younger! Instead i should be moving forward. I should start considering that's there reallly a life waiting for me after college! It just depends which path will i take, which opportunity will i grab, and which destiny will I embrace. Either way, it may lead to failure or success.

Questions kept lingering in my mind: " What i really want to be, what I really want to do in my life." Somehow, i got answers! (of course) I want to work after collge (who else doesn't want right?) I want to earn money on my own. Stepping out of college means more responsibility, more freedom. Freedom to choose, to speak, to decide. Maybe that's what I'm anticipating all along. I want to express myself. It's like unlocking the chains that seems to be in your bare hands for so long. I know it was for my own good. But honestly, I did wait for the time when i will be old enough to do whatever i like! to say what's on my mind, to express who I really am!

Maybe I haven't decided what plans i'm going to follow after college. I know it's one step at a time. But one thing for sure, I will follow the things that will make me happy, that will keep me satisfied. I know life is a journey, and along the path you'll you gonna picked lessons that will change or make you a better person. But I believe that happiness leads to contentment. I may not have the grandest job or the highest person paid as long as i'm happy with what i'm doin, it all goes well. =)

No comments: