Sunday, November 11, 2007

We go for double!

I had a good date yesterday! t'was fun being with the person you actually love to be with. We met up at 2 o'clock in the afternoon for it supposed to be 12! Plans can sometimes be messed up y'know! that's why its better not to plan at all! haha! I think so. We had our late lunch at KKK at Mall of Asia. The food was good. It was my first time to eat there and I think I would go back. It's all pinoy recipe! Two-thumbs up! yeah! For the positive side, it maybe good that you insisted to eat at KKK instead at its nearby resto. haha! I had my tummy full-packed again! And i greatly thank to you for teasing me like hell as if I eaten the whole food that we ordered! hmp! hehehe! And me? I still wanna cuddle you over and over again even if you never stop grining like some thought keeps playing in your mind ( that I was really matakaw!)






We watched The Game Plan starring Dwayne "The rock" Johnson for the last full show in THX. It was awesome! I enjoyed the movie. =) As in. I liked how the story goes, it's twist, funny scenes, and life-breathing part when it actually touched my heart for hell. I really recommend you guys to watch this movie. And try to bring your dad with you so you can have the feel of how touching the story is for a father-daughter relationship!