Sunday, November 25, 2007

thoughts.
What I got for the last quiz is that I don't know actually know if I should be happy or what. I've been in the passing score for the last three quizzes, i'm on the average of the passing mark. I can smile cos I somehow passed, my scores in the multiple choice really helped a lot. It pulled my mark. But then, I realized after a deep thought, I should aspire for the better: A higher grade than the ones I usually get. I should exertmore effort in my learning capabilities. I have to be more active, I think.
My perception or how I view things now is different on how I viewed it from the past. ( 2 to 3 years ago) for some reasons I might elaborate next time. The constant in the world is change. No doubt about it. And I know, I can do it once more. Be at my old self, the way I'm used to be..

No comments: