Thursday, January 08, 2009

Friendster Cleaned up.

I am usually online since we have a internet access in the office. I can snitch one in a while to browse the net (we can't make the internet window wide open for the boss might see it) hehe. It's just a discreet browsing. And I realized being online the whole day is boring!! Urgh! Friendster, Multiply, Facebook, yahoomail, flickr and more, I can't find the excitement anymore when I visit my accounts. haha! Watever.

So nothing more to do and boredom striked me, I cleaned up friends in Friendster. Meaning, I deleted those that are not familiar or not personally connected with me. And oh men! there are lot of people in my friends list that I don't even know. Or some was totally non-existed in my life anymore! haha. I deleted a more than hundred people in my Friendster's list. That makes my friends less but it's ok. I have a high value with regards to my privacy and as much as possible I want only those I really know. (i am really that snob?!) :) I know friendster is acquiring new friends, and the more friends you have, it shows that you are a very friendly person. A Ms.Congenialty. But hey! I have a different outlook in life and i believed there are also some people out there who shares the same outlook as mine. :)

No comments: