Thursday, January 22, 2009

Making my Life more Meaningful..

I know it’s late and the year had already started but I make this “habol”. I list down all my 2009 TO DO’s in my life. And I hope this would help me to make my life more meaningful and worthwhile for the year of the Ox.


1. Read at least a book per month.
2. Learn how to cook recipes! Practice more.
3. Exercise! Even try once. Go for a jogging activity atleast an hour.
4. Be more active in endurance activity.
5. Try to do wall climbing and bunjee jumping! Haha (Am I serious?)
6. Spend more time with my siblings and nephew.
7. Listen more.
8. Think more logically and analytically.
9. Trust more, worry less.
10. Pray more.
11. Believe.
12. Have strong faith.
13. Shop less. Save more.
14. Greet all my friends in their birthday.
15. Give gifts to my siblings and folks from my own money.
16. Visit Palawan, Bohol, Boracay.
17. Be jolly and cheerful again.
18. Less frowning.
19. Clean the house more often.
20. Buy a new fone. Sony Ericson! Wohoo!!
21. Write more.
22. Buy a new pair of sneakers and/or rubber shoes for running.
23. Be more appreciative.
24. More sweet talks and nothingness to boo.
25. Choose my battle.
26. Believe more to HIM
27. Visit places I’ve never been too.
28. Dream more. Make it come true.
29. Do artsy fartsy again.
30. Have a very mature talk with friends with mature perspective.
31. Be less lazy.
32. Be on time always.
33. Clean up my files way back in highshool and college.
34. Bring back my “old good me” again.
35. Dive!
36. Spend more time hanging out with friends.
37. Conquer my fears – snake!
38. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
39. Drink more water and stop being maselan sometimes.
40. Try sushi, maki or anything raw.
41. treat my folks to dinner.
42. Treat Papa out.
43. Be kind and loving
44. Be more thoughtful.
45. Complain less or stop complaining at all.
46. Vote for the deserving.
47. Be more persistent when needed.
48. Less stupidity
49. Really learn from mistakes and take it as a stepping stone.
50. Make my first job worthwhile.
51. Read more about business news.
52. Treat bee to a Buffet Dinner in a 5 star hotel J
53. Love more!
54. Sleep more atleast 10 hours.
55. Say “thank you” often.
56. Say “sorry” in an instant and mean it when I hurt someone.
57. Take time to read personal email messages (or forwards!).
58. Be diligent in replying to people who sent me text messages.
59. Load my sim more often. (my globe number)
60. Buy more 2piece swimsuits.
61. Be at the beach more often.
62. Watch the sunset with bee!
63. Hug more.
64. Give away old clothes and other stuff in my room that I don’t use anymore.
65. Visit my old students in school in Highschool and elementary.
66. Smile and laugh even more.
67. Be more patient.
68. Smile often.
69. Love what I have right now and appreciate everything.
70.Learn how to make others feel that they’re special.



**********************

No comments: