Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shooping plan turns out to be a-full-stomach-day.

01.03.09

I had a date with Cy. It's our usual Saturday wherein we met and spend the day together. We dropped in Hobbies (Macapagal) cos he bought some stuff for his "sexy purpose" lol . He started his diet lately. Christmas and New Year is over so no more foods that can gain much wieght. :D Then we headed to Greenhills. Scoring a parking space was not that easy since there are lots of shoppy- goers too. I wanna buy some clothes since my wardrobe is deteriorating! :)) I don't have enough clothes that I can use as office attire. Even the casual wear were less. Blame it to my size. I think I gained weight for the past year. I have lots of clothes even the pants that I can't even wear anymore! it doesn't fit me at all. One day I'll be putting away my small clothes from the cabinet to have more space for new ones. :)


Anyway, the shopping day that I planned turns out to be not as good. I didn't have any shopping bags at the end of the day except for a full stomach. Wjhy? Cos i wasn't able to buy anything from the tiangge! Boo!! Cy walked too fast that I can't even look for some stuffs that I liked! We just walked around until our legs ached and get hungry. We dine in Burgoo, Promenade. Ordered Combo Fijutas, Jambalaya and Chicken Strips. Plus Milk chocolate shake for me! Hooray! :) Atleast the foods were satifying enough.










No comments: