Friday, October 27, 2006

he's soo cute!

fritz adriancute!
heaven's gifthello world!

That's my nephew. Baby Fritz. =]

I'm busy doing some searches and discovery in the net and i found something very useful especially in my blogging activities. It's really feels good acquiring knowledged each and every day and be able to apply it yourself. I'm happy with what i'm doing and it's my passion. No one can stop me from being me. I love exploring new things and ideas. It makes a person more intelligent that what he only thinks he's capable of. Hope i can excel more in my choosen field. Part of me wants to graduate immediately after i fulfill my duties and requirements in school but another part of me wants to continue studying and learn more. I know i can still have knowledge than what i have now. But there are lots of things to consider in studying again. I don't know. Perhaps i'll think it over again.