Thursday, October 26, 2006

too close for comfort.

i get out of school late today because my class is until 7:30. I have a long vacant this term. I don't know if i want to call it a "sucky sched" or what. But it's okay although the cold breeze is getting into my nerves while walking in Intramuros at night. I gave a note to myself to bring a jacket with me whenever i have late classes. I can't bear the cold feeling of the wind rushing to my skin. Today was not shiny as it is in usual days. The sun hides in the cloud almost the whole day. I think there's a storm again.
Christmas countdown has already been visible everywhere, especially in different shows in the tv. I can't believe Christmas is here again. That fast? =] Yeepey! It means gifts to receive again and at the same time gifts to be given out to those special people. My mom is planning to go home this December. Maybe she'll will miss the Christmas with us coz she said she'll be arriving last week of dec. So for sure, New year will be spent with the whole and complete family. The exact date was not specific coz she haven't bought ticket yet. Baptismal of my nephew might happen early or late January next year.
I want to travel. I have this urged feeling to go out and experience going out with different places that i've never been too. My feet is itchy to take a walk or travel and my mind is keep on thinking nice places here to go to that makes my urge more intense. Yeah! i'm pathethic. I really have this passion of going to places i've never set my foot into. I have this non-existing list in my life the places i want to go whether in the Philippines or outside the country. But before i indulge myself into nice sceneries abroad, i want to explore first the beauty of my own country. There are lots of places here that are sooo nice and i want to try it out. I'm excited in summer because that's the time that i frequently go to the beach. The best part there is spending it with nice people.
i want to have my own digicam since what we have now is for family use. I want something that i could bring with me wherever i go. Something i can call my own property. I'm planning to save up next term coz my saved allowance this term is for an ipod nano that i want to buy and be my birthday gift to myself soon. i don't want to ask my mom for that coz both of it means a lot of money. Perhaps i will ask some petty help but not that big.I want to have those by my own way. Wish me luck. =]