Tuesday, October 24, 2006

no classes. im home.

NO classes today. i stayed up @ home and do my household chores since my lola will be leaving today to spend the Holiday and All Soul's day at the province. I'm stucked here and busy myself by taking care of my nephew fritz and eating any f0od that i found at the ref. hehe. i also take some sleep to catch up with my late night sleep the past few weeks.


I just finished watching dvd's: Chaos and Stormbreaker just to relax coz shows in the tv are b0ring nowadays and i don't have particular shows that usually follow every episode. You know, life is busy for me coz of random things to do at home and @ school.

I wanna watch The Banquet and The Prestige.Lately, i been hooked with watching lots of movie. We even go to Shangri-La Plaza to watched The Departed and i didn't get dissapointed for the Shang Cinema was really c0zy and nice.It has wide screens acoustic treatment, a digital sound system and ideal sightlines even if you seat anywhere.I even think that it was better compare to the cinema in Greenbelt. =] yeah, next time i want to watch at their "Premiere Theatre" and see the difference for myself.

Classes resume tomorrow. We will be meeting up at Grace's place tomorrow. I will go straight ahead from school and meet up with my amiga before heading to their house. i haven't seen my high school buddies for quite a long a time and i'm sure there'll be a lot of catching up to do. i'm excited!