Monday, October 23, 2006

i need a break.


i'm tired. i want to relax or unwind. school is piling me up with lots of work. i feel exhausted! i want a change of routine, i want a change in my way of living. i feel like drowning more and more deeply. i've been neglecting myself lately because of so many things to think and handle. sometimes i want to escape and run to a place where i can find peace of mind. a place where there's pressure-and-stress-free.


I got sick last week and my cough is still in the healing process. my body is starting to give up with the back and forth travel from our home to Manila. yeah, i know. i've been doing this routine for almost 3 years now but i know i have to continue. i have and i must! maybe i should just take care of my health more. i should take vitamins like our school nurse suggested to us.
yeah, what a life. it's been a tiring day. good thing there's n0 classes tomorrow to worry about because of Ramadan.
. It has been declared a holiday. i will just spend it buy making up with a lots of sleep and have a cuddle up with my nephew.

goodnyt! =]