Sunday, March 18, 2007

BUM!

I sleep all day. Nothing to do. I'm starting to get bored at home. And i don't know what's wrong with my pc nowadays. The blogspot site is not showing up right. Well, part of it. The posting page is having a problem that's why i can't post lot of entries. kamusta naman un?! tsambahan lang!

My feet is itchy. I wanna go somewhere else. lakwatsera talaga. haha! I just played with my cutey nephew. His starting to get really makulit na. :) But we love him for that. And his big na. :) I can't imagine how fast he grow up. Babies are like that, you noticed every improvement that's going on with them. Like the way they speak, starting to crawl then stand up straight. HAHA! It's really fun playing with them though your patience is starting to boil up. Well, babies will always be babies. hehe.

No comments: