Friday, March 16, 2007

summerize your look.

before

after

before and after the haircut-trip

Oh well! oh well, i got my new haircut, with BANGS and almost an inch short than before ! haha! And i liked it. :) Karren and I had almost the same style, and we've been handled by the same stylist. friends really flock together. But we waited for half an hourin the hair salon before our name be called. And we hate it! But after we see the results of our new hair style, we just can't stop to giggle! yeyey!


It's not bad to try something new. Something different and out of your league. I feel like i've step out beyond my limit and I actually felt good about it. Sometimes we really have to do things that we thought we couldn't do to see how far we can go. I realized that i shouldn't feel scared and think what others will say. I should have express myself in a more vocal way and don't mind how people will react cos that's the only way you could really really enjoy the beauty of life.


So, feel free. After all, we can't please everybody ayt? :)

No comments: