Saturday, March 17, 2007

I passed. Yess!!

Waahh. Grades are already online. I viewed mine through my mapua account. Thank God cos i don't have any failing grade. I was suprised with my grade in Ergo subject. Though I know i reached the passing (cos i let my score be corrected in Quiz1 to my prof yesteday through text and for sure she replied). The sad part was that, most of my classmates failed. It's just not right. Well, that's another part of the story. I gonna save it for another post.


Enrollment will be this coming week. Kamusta naman?! Ang gastos! tae! I told the parents that i will just have my enrollment at the start of class next month. I just payed my Finals this week. It's going to be a burden for the them if i gonna asked again for another money. Even if i have to fall in a long line in a very humid gym. :(

I gonna post some long ass entry next time. I will post pictures of World Light Expo after i'm done organizing my photos ok?.. byebye! :)


No comments: