Monday, March 19, 2007

Lunch and new dvd's. Big YEHEY for me.

We had a bunchy lunch at Superbowl in Glorietta 4. The food were yummy I had a full lunch with Sherwin, Ate Shiela (his sister), Kuya Mark and his family. I was not supposed to come along but since I'm went by at Sherwin's place, I did have a free lunch with them *big smiles*. I want to go back there and bring my friends. I'm sure Karren would love to cos she likes to eat at different resto and try something new.

After lunch we walked by from G4 to Greenbelt 1 up to Corinthian Plaza and dropped by at Tita Beth's office. Wossh! I got excited for what Tita mentioned to us while having a little chit-chat at the lobby. She said they will be going to Bohol late July and she's thinking if we would like to come cos classes already begin for next school year by that time. Frankly, i would love to. And i'm already planning in my mind what to do. I would skip classes. HAHA! *I'm a fool* But that Bohol Trip would once in a lifetime offer. Tita Lorna and the two kids (yani and yna) will also come, Waaahhh.. I still have a term to save moolah for that grande trip. HAHA!

We went to Makati Square right after to buy dvd's. Ate Shiela run an errand to him. And guess what i bought? I already have the Season 1-2 of Grey's Anatomy, Prison Break and the most talk of the town Heroes! Oh yeah! I'm such an impulsive buyer. Maybe it's the result of long vacation for us. HEHE! I'm beginning to be a great bum at home. HEHE! But men! Now I have something to watch to ease my boredom ayt? Since summer outing with friends is kinda uncertain as of now.

Well, well, I should start kicking some ass. HAHA! I better bless all the dvd's that i bought and give my eyes an exercise cos it's really been a while since i watched tv shows and even movies. Life for me has been outside home but since it's vacation time my home sweet home would be my niche as of now. ciao!

No comments: