Friday, February 23, 2007

d0rk is meeh!

Dork


-Often used interchangeably with nerd or geek.
Dorks are typically more noted for their quirky personality and behavior rather than their interests or IQ which may or may not be on level with traditional geeks or nerds. They tend to be more humorous and extroverted and don't mind laughing at themselves or with others at themselves, as the case may be.

someone who does things that are kinda silly and not neccessarily cool but always cute.Someone who has odd interests, and is often silly at times. A dork is also someone who can be themselves and not care what anyone thinks, while at the same time being loveable and very personable, often having many friends due to wittiness, often loves video games. Not to be confused with nerd or geek or dweeb.

-urbandictionary


Oh well, I admit i am. Self-confessed. My personality jives with the definition. HAHA! I can enumerate some reasons. The things that i enjoy doing:

-I enjoy laughing at myself. I can laugh real hard together with crazy people (friends) I don't care what others may comment as long as i express my happiness through laughters. (though we don't degrade or criticize others, its laugh for happy&funny bonding.)

-I enjoy happy moments.(who doesn't ayt?) I am a girl who always looks at the brighter side after all things fall apart. I never lose the enthusiasm to live. Damn! Life is good! Don't you agree?!

-I enjoy conversation over coffee, lunch or even dinner. Even sleep over at some friend's house.

-I enjoy being witty at times. I can be mean when i'm provoked, but i can also be an angel when i want to. HEHE!

-I enjoy sharing my kikayness with my suparfriends. (with the gurls)

-I enjoy making other people laugh cos of my humour and being a so-so friendly person.

-I enjoy simple cheap thrills. I can go to places as a light packer. Same as wandering to a place i've never set my foot on. That's what i like. Spending the thrill with friends. Cos good memories and strong bonding happens there.

-I always smile. Rarely you see me with a sad face. I love reminscing even in my mind the funny memories with superfriends or even the crazy things that i did with my life. Oh, so nostalgic! HEHE!

-I enjoy staying in front of the computer and do some of my geeky stuff. Browsing the net, blogging, photos, at lots more!

-I enjoy spending my time just by reading novels. Chic-lit, inspirational, suspense, love and etc. Yeah, if me giving a chance to have the whole time in the world makes me do all the things that I wanna do. I want my enthusiasm to keep on going. I don't want to stop at nothing. I don't want to have any regrets in the end with "what if's".

No comments: