Tuesday, February 06, 2007

the last two days!

Sunday. I woke up early even if i still feel sleepy. I have to do my laundry for the day. Stayed at the laundry area for almost 3 hrs. Whoo! Hands got worn out. After that, I rest for an hour then prepared myself cos i'm going to meet up with Karren at North Edsa (again?) HAHA! While waiting, i roamed around the mall. And sheesh, i can't refuse to myself in buying that pusha pink jacket that I saw. I got attracted the first time i lay my eyes on it and the next time i know i already handed the receipt. Pheww! Malls is really a big big tempation to me that's why i'v been going out rare this days. Tried to go home as early as possible but way from North Edsa to my place (and vice-versa) is really something! I supposed to review cos I had an exam the following day but what should i expect? The girl was tired and half asleep when she got home. I just made a note to myself to come early in school to refresh my mind.

Monday. I met up with Sherwin in rob's place, ermita after my class. Jeez, it's been a while since the last time we went there together. Kinda miss the mall trips before. Decide to watch Blood and Chocolate cos he already seen the A Night at the Museum. The movie was good. It's a way interesting cos of a love that they want to fight againts all odds. We stroll for an hour, look for something interesting like gadgets! I adore the Mac laptop! Mymymy, i think it's almost perfect. I want to have ONE only it is shockingly priced and that I know I couldn't afford! We look for digicams cos he want to replaced his old one. Sherwin has been a gadget freak eversince. HEHE! I think I acquired my interest to gadgets cos of him. But it's okey as long as you limit yourself to what you can only have ayt? Mrs. Fields cookies were really yummy as in YUMMY! :) I only had a taste of it and I think i got addicted for I am wanting some more. Yey! It's different among others. Hmmpf! I gonna buy another set when I go to mall next time. For me it's one of the best! HAHA! Really addictive. *smile*smile*

No comments: