Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm craving for something goody.

I want to go on photo tripping. I choose tagaytay as my first destination. Although the date hasn't been settled yet and a someone who will willingly tag along with me. HAHA! Anyone who likes? Just tell me. :) I want to unwind. Relax in the sense that I can exclude myself with the toxic life that school gives me. I wanna go nature tripping. Have i said that i'm interested in photography? I love taking pictures of anything or something unusual to th eye. I want to focus or give more attention into nature, places that i've never been, interesting things, and awesome view. I always has this urge to make a photo as catchy and as interesting as it may seem. I'm not actually planning to take professional photography, i'm contented with this. Just learning how to make a shot that's worth a thousand pictures is enough for me. It's just a food for my passion. But damn! i'm inlove with my camera! :) *wink* Memories are so much precious for me. I want to have photos that I can look back 20 years from now in which would remind me of happy&sad moments, something to laugh out and go emo. Haha! Places, people, food, things, everyday photos, events and a lot lot more! I dunno if I have a talent or what but I'm willing to learn. Though I'm an amateur, I know in myself that i love what i'm doing. Isn't it obvious cos i have my
multiply and my flickr. hehe! Yeah, I want to learn a lot of thingies. I want to try those that i've never done in my life before. I'm currently at the point in my life wherein i'm starting to catch up the missed opportunities that i had in my past. I'm searching and continously making the most of what life can offer me. I know it is one step at a time. I'm savoring each and everyday that i got to face the world with another bright sunshine.

"I never want to lose my enthusiasm to live in this crazy world with lots of crazy people cos they're the one that makes me complete and a better person."

Photo tripping is what i'm currently craving now. So please help/adopt me . HAHA! Seriously, anyone who wants to come along is very much welcome so tara lets bagets HAHA!. :)

No comments: