Sunday, February 18, 2007

Kung Hei Fat Choi! :)




It's Chinese New Year! Year of the Pig. Frankly, i don't know any specific tradition that chinese has. Maybe the basic, yeah I'm aware. I brought home last night a Tikoy from Wilheim's (my blockmate) family. Yeah, we dropped by at his house in Binondo Terraces at Binondo, Manila cos we went on the same route. It was not in the plan actually. But I love it, Karren and I shared the happiness of simple cheap thrills. HEHE! It was fun! :) And it was Wilheim's dad birthday too! Last night was bisperas for Chinese New year ayt? His dad gave us tikoy and it was in big package. YEHEY! We're glad cos we didn't expect it. We just went there to stay for about half an hour and have a couple of drinks coz we're damn thristy! China Town is really a place for chinese. I saw lots lots of them. The building that they've live in has a majority of Chinese tenants. And finally, i heard Wilheim speak in Chinese. HAHA! My ears we're in! I enjoyed how he and his dad talks that way. Shoo, we got amazed! HEHE! thanks Heim, for letting us stay in your house and for the tikoy! Sa uulitin. hehe! They have this shelves in their house with super duper loaded with dvd/cd's in random but mostly, korean. Oh my, his dad is a collector of those. I think they've had all the koreanovela series.

Karren and meeh @ Wilheim's crib. :)

with the supah cutie kim (wilheim's youngest sister)


piktures! piktures!


meeh with the big gift for heim's dad!


Karren modelo uno. haha!


We enjoy simple cheap thrills.


ayan ang kanilang super loaded na shelves with lotslots of dvd/cd. haha!


******

Pop prepared sopas for us. Y'know what i love about sunday? It's a family day. I get to spend time at home and have a taste of real lutong bahay recipe. Plus, spending good time with my two siblings and pop. Though we really haven't talk that much at home cos of busy sched, just by seeing each other during sundays and making your presence be felt is enough to us. We're not the mushy type of family, i guess.

******

The weather is sh*tly HOT! This is what i honestly hate! Yea, I love the beach during summer season but the feeling of hotness even if you're in front of a fan or in a airconditioned room doesn't make any sense! Is this pre-summer? Or just the effect of global warming? watevah! You know the feeling of sticky body cos of too much sweat? haha! yikes!

******

I'm pre-occupied. Lots of things to do at school, home and with my not-so fabuloso social life! HAHA! Adik. Mumay told me a while ago that there will be Car Show. She wanna come and I wanna go too! HAHA! Goodluck nlng sa pagiging lakwatsera ko. I have to managed and spend my time wisely but hell! I'm happy and I'm enjoying it. I just wish that there will be no bad effects in the end. Needless to say I'm not entertaining the idea, really. I know to myself i can manage. I feel my worth now more than before and i guess, it's all that matters.

more pics here.

No comments: