Monday, February 12, 2007

Pre-Valentines. Spread the Love.

Weee, Valentines is in the air. Do you feel it? :) Two nights to go before the most awaited day for lovers and to those who are inlove. HEHE! How would your valentines be? As for me, i guess it would not be so "cold" as well as not something "sweet", perhaps i'm in the middle state. HAHA! But it's okey for me. Valentines day is not all about two people who are inlove. It's also LOVE for family, friends, and to GOD! People who don't have somebody to share the "happy lovers day", don't be sad or bitter. Let's appreciate every little things around us and try to look who's worth the love. There are your friends, whom you always share the fun and happiness of your youth. They are the one whom you can reveal your true self yet still embrace you with open arms. Your family, who still stick with you through thick and thin. Who still loves you even if you seem their worst child after all. Who still look and wish the best in you after you failed them in one way or another. Let us made them feel that we love them among any other things in this world. They're the reason why we keep on surviving in this empty world. And lastly, our savior, GOD. It's all about him. No questions asks. His the main reason why we keep on breathing. And let's give the credit to him. So why the sad face? Valentines day is just around the corner. A partner is not the solution to be happy in that day. There are lots of reason to smile and have fun. We just have to open our eyes and let it see the beauty of life even if we doesn't have somebody to call our "special someone":)

Someone asked me a while ago: "Pano pag binigyan kita ng flowers sa valentines, tatanggapin mo?" then I make-face to him as if i'm saying like "Bakit naman?", and then he just smiled. I dunno if I offended him in doing that. Hell yess! I would appreciate it, who wouldn't want to received a nice flowers ayt? It's every girls dream. But sadly, i cannot bring it at home (parents rule) and that what i was thinking when he asked me that and so i replied as if i'm not interested. Pheww, I'm still young pa daw kasi said my folks. HAHA! Enough of it.

I took this photo while Karren and I was in school's pavillion(under the umbrella), waiting for our next class last thursday. I actually got inspired. Never mind the pineapple juice HAHA!. It's was my finger (the left) and Karren (right) met together to form that heart shape. Spread the Love guys! Valentine day comes only once a year. Let the important people in our lives made them feel that we cherish them so much and they have a special place in our heart no matter what. This is the time to say *mushy*sweet nothings HAHA! I'm thinking of giving a heart-felt letter to my friends. Something to smile for, and words to be remembered by heart.


*Valentines Day is coming!* :)