Monday, February 26, 2007

Where are you?

So much things to do and so many stories to tell but i'm too lazy to do all of it as of now. But the last couple of days for me were fun! fun! fun! The plant visit/summer outing of IE dept. , gimmick on saturday, last minute make-up class last sunday and more of it! I'll try to narrate each and every detail when i'm in the right mood to blog. Please bear with me. And of course! It wouldn't be complete if pictures are out of the scene. I gonna upload to kill your browser soon! *wink*

******

Life for me has always been a cycle. There's a time when you feel as if you had everything you ever wanted in your life. It's like you want to stop the moment to keep it forever and make it stay. Uh, that was the happy time of your life. But it's a series of test. In any way, you have to step down in the pedestal that u've been not cos you want to but because life push you through. Nothing lasts forever, I believed. Change is the only constant thing in this crazy world, and so I agree. Why am i saying these things? Because i've experienced it myself. People come and go, good things never lasts, friends may stay and others will leave, lessons can be learned along your journey. You must have to determine if it makes you a lot stronger or more weaker. Life is my melting point. Whenever i talk about it, it gives me a weird feeling. As if my heart beats faster and my mind starting to do it's work. I miss having a conversation with a person whom i can share the beauty as well as the evil's of life. How I imagine myself now having an intimate talk with someone (whoever he/she may be) who gonna understand and relate to me the feeling of being passionate about life. Hell yeah! I'm passionate about it. The things that makes out with it, the people, the experiences, the place, and all you could imagine. I want a conversation while over looking the sky and the stars, with the breezy feeling of the wind touching my hair, the coldness of the night and the feeling or magic it may offer. I can talk anything or everything, I can listen, I can give advice or give my point of view or just simply be with my companion just to give him/her an assurance that i'm still there. I'm not talking of a romantic date or anything about love. I'm speaking in behalf of myself who wants to see the beauty and appreciate even the small things in life. He can be a friend, a companion, or anyone who has a sense or even a spontaneous talker will do. So anyone who wants to share those moment with me, i'm here :). Sheesh!! I'm soo drama evah! But I hope it could happen. Maybe someone out there is also wishing or dreaming the things that i've said, i can feel it. Our paths just couldn't cross at the moment. *sana madapa sya* HAHA! kidding! :)