Tuesday, February 06, 2007

UNTITLED.

Perhaps things would never be the same again. I dunno what should I feel for the moment. I'm still confused if this is the way i really wanted to be. Or maybe I was not used to it? Or I just couldn't cope with the situation at the moment? It takes time, i know.

I'm not always the cry-baby type of girl. But of course, we're humans and we have emotions. Crying is one of our nature. As for me, i say that if ever you see a tear falling from my eyes it's ONE TIME, BIG TIME. It doesn't mean that I have a heart of stone or a cold one or i don't even know how! It's just i grew up learning how to shield my emotion. I've been hurt in my past journey. And I used it to stand still. I've experience to expect too much then gaining nothing in the end. Through life, i learned that strong people stays in the arena and the weak easily loses. I don't gamble with life. I live with it and try to learn in any possible way. I always had this strong barrier in my self that only people I trust can see what's within. True, i am a secretive person. I value my privacy that much. I'm not used being the "talk of the town". I prefer more being the one who just keep silently but when you look deeper, you'll realized that there's more within.

Beneath the surface, things are not as perfect as they seem. I i found out that only people who trully care about me could actually notice it. Behind the smile and a soundy laugh is a girl who struggle to find her own happiness in a way of giving up something that matters to her life but can't do nothing about it but to give up cos that's what want life and faith to be. Call it destiny or following the right trail, whichever you prefer. And in your life's struggle you would actually know who you're real friends are. Some was just a friend for a moment, some would go, passed by or just come along, some would used you, some who are not true and some who would frankly ask, "what's going on with you, and why are you sad?, or is there something wrong?" I guess, the latter are the kind of friends who I can call treasurable. People who doesn't have to be with me all the time but still takes time to ask me that kind of question. :) Thanks guys! *GroupHug*

It may seem surreal but i dream of this perfect moment. (the photo) I took this when i passed by at the Baywalk late last year. Seems perfect for me. A very romantic ambiance. I want to go back here once again and hopefully catch in my very own eyes the same scene in the picture....together with the hands of SOMEONE who would dare to truly make my heart beat again. :) *wishful thinking*


No comments: