Saturday, February 10, 2007

A few good beers and a few good laugh.

My friday was spent with friends. Super FUN! Amazingly AWESOME night. :) We had a few drinks in Pier One. June, May and I do some emo talk while waiting for Karren. I guess, the agenda for the night was well accomplished by us. Yess! We planned it up, so that any gaps or any misunderstanding againts each other can be solved. It's a GREAT friendship! We don't want to waste it for hell. Laughing is our forte. I pressumed that's how all of us express ourselves. We had a good talk, and a few beers. It's girls-bonding getaway. Just lame Marianne didn't come along. We waited for Karren that seems eternity and she came in late. There's a live band performing, Karren and May got hooked on listening. HAHA! We went to Cian's place at Vito Cruz right after, and continue the team building. That's where real hard drink took place. Phooey, I got really tipsy mann but i could still control myself though. I guess, i have a high tolerance to it. It's been a while since I got a taste of alcohol. HAHA! Such a lame for me. But last night was a cool bonding! I hope to make it happen again. Being drunk and tipsy as you can be, setting aside your problems, dance as if no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, laugh as if there's no tomorrow, and speak your heart out are good refuge once in a while. Letting yourself be drown in alcohol makes you loosen up a little. We slept over at his place coz were too drunk to go home besides, streets were not safe in that ungodly hour of the night. I woke up early morning cos of a laboratory class, my lab report was made in the classroom and I came in late although it doesn't matter that much to my prof. HEHE! Anyhow, classmates also made their report there so i think i shouldn't felt guilty for neglecting it. :) Actually, i haven't gotten enough sleep. I was really drowsy during my last class today. I wanna crawl up to bed and have some nicey and comfy rest. I didn't got any good sleep cos Cian is such an insomniac! While the rest were already sleeping and sluggish in bed, Cian keeps on talking to me even if i'm already half asleep due to the effect of the drinks we had. He said he can't sleep yet so he's opening a conversation. What i gonna do?! The poor man seems to be really sleep deprived so I listen to all his talks as long as I can hold my sanity. :) Haist!

That night was really great for all of us. Happy moments with friends. I've been eager to do that before actually, I just couldn't cos of some reasons I wouldn't elaborate more. As of now, I'm enjoying my life and taking what's life can offer me. I think I already found what makes me satisfied and happy in the real sense of the world. Blah-blah. Too much of talking. I better get off to bed. Enjoy the pics! :) I'll be uploading more in my multiply when I got time. Toodle-loo.




more pics here.

No comments: