Monday, November 13, 2006


Absentia.

I didn't go to school today. I feel like better now compare yesterday but i still have to take some rest. Yeah, i did had a fever. But, i'm kinda ok na. I still have to rest to recover. Baka daw kc mabinat ako. So, i can't make it to my exam at 12pm. Poor me. :( I even have this silly thought of going to school today and just had my exam and goes home afterwards. No more side trips like going to mall. Silly me! The ride for going to school and back and forth takes about 3-4 hrs! Then i just took a nap and forget the thought.My headached keeps coming back. I felt it again this evening. My medicine was not continuous. I alwasys fell asleep whenever it's time for me to take my med again. I have to make it on time! Then my throat is starting to feel like i will have a cough again! Pheww! So many reasons to get sick!

No comments: