Friday, November 10, 2006

Random.

There was an event in school called Mapua Unleased. Many booths, shows, seminars, bingo, contest, and some live band are there. But most especially there was no classes. I choosed to attend a seminar held at AudioVisual Room about Kikay girls. Raiza Cenon was there to give some speech but left afterwards. We just want to make the time more useful. Honestly, the school's event didn't captured my attention. I was bored! I don't know why. Maybe i don't have anyone to support at Mapua Idol (singing contest). My classmate invited me to watch the Jamnasium which they will be featuring Kamikazee, Imago, Urbandab and Itchyworms . His org is one of the sponsored of that event. I insisted to make my ticket free. haha! But, i don't think i can watch anyway. School is no fun at all. Well, that's another part of the story.

We just headed to G4 and watched some movies. We've seen The Covenant
movie and i actually enjoyed watching. My interest has been captured by the story. It's kinda sweet that makes me kilig but it's actually a suspense movie. It's nice. :) I thought the James Bond movie is already in theaters, well probably next week.

We stayed at Seattle's Best while waiting. We just talked some things. Then headed up to the movie house. After the movie, we stroll around the mall and guess what we saw that actually captured my attention totally?! Yess, i saw at the activity center the tiangge's that spread like mushrooms with lots of people. We joined the crazy crowd and start to look something to buy. It's great, it was really fun! I got to bought many akzesorys for me and some nice skirts. Yipee! I like the place. I miss it right?! haha! so, that's my time to shine. Anyway, it was a Shopping for a cause that will be held until sunday. So, after i left that place, i have this big smile in my face. :)

As we go along with our window shop, i saw this Santa Claus human statue that looks cute. So there i was, asked him to take a picture of me with Santa.
ME with santa!

I looked like a kiddie fan there! haha!

toodles!

No comments: