Friday, November 24, 2006

Let's go Bazaar Hunting!

Post card from heaven


That photo was taken at the lobby of the World Trade center during the first day of their Noel Christmas Bazaar '06. Ewie commented that it looks like a postcard HAHA! coz of the background. But for me, it seems that i was cropted and paste in the background. We supposed to have some pictures besides Santa (of course, with payments, it's 3 photos for Php100) but decided not to because they said that they wouldn't give a soft copy like transfering it to our cellphones bluetooth, only a hard copy or print out. So we go bazaar hunting afterwards. I saw the stall of actress/host Janice De Belen, as i go along with her stall i didn't look at the tindera's face. My attention was in the blouse and then i asked "Magkano dito?" I was waiting for an answer while still looking with the quality and style of the dress and when i didn't heard any reply for about a second and someone said "Php280 lang". As i look up to the seller, phoof! it was Janice De Belen. HAHA! What an irony. But i didn't bought the blouse. hehe. It was a good experience. It's my first time to go in a bazaar in the World Trade. The last that i've been there was when we watched a Car Show with friends. I got to buy two blouses and a bargain books from Powerbooks! yipee! Another collection for me. I asked the sales lady if they have any Sidney Sheldon's novel in bargain and she said yes! then she added: "kso di ko nasama sa nga kinuha namen." Uhh, so sad for me. I'd really buy it if they have one though. Then we bought also a Belgian chocolate cake. Yipeeyep! My sister said it was good. It has a different taste compare to others.



We had dinner at MOA. We planned to watched the Happy feet movie. We thought it was in 3D. But when we asked the girl in IMAX she said they have Happy feet but only in 2D. ngeek! It's like an ordinary movie in all theaters only you'll be experiencing the IMAX theaters itself. So we agreed not watched nalang besides it's already late. Some other day though. We ate at Pancake House. Wheew! the food is really delicious. =] Sherwin treated me. Actually it was my post birthday celebration. *confetti* yehey! I was to watch the fireworks in the open area of MOA because every friday at 7:00 pm they were having a fireworks display that lasts for about 10 minutes. But as i reached the right place, aww shit! the fireworks in the sky already gone. The display is done. Hmmpp!

Great dinner. Great shopping. Great food. Great day!

No comments: