Monday, November 06, 2006

unproductive Monday.

Midterm exam in my laboratory class was postponed. My prof. was not around. I’m unproductive today. I’m sleepy even in the classroom. My Constitution exam was no fun! Then followed by my OR1. It’s been such a busy day for me. There I am, procrastinating all over again. I just made my lab report 30 minutes before the time(it was supposed to be a takehome report) good thing prof. was not around so the rush report was rewrite again in the classroom. I don’t know if I will consider it a luck or coincidence. If i have a quiz tomorrow, I always give a note to myself to review as soon as I got home but I ended up not to. I just rely on my stock knowledge in the past quizzes. I know it’s not good but I can’ t help it. Blame it on me! Yeah, I know I should change that habit if I wanna graduate with good resume.

No comments: