Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Consistent Headache

My headache is attacking if there’s heat, traffic, pollution and noise! Sometimes, classmates are really annoying. I always complain to June that these people are soo talkative! (I won’t mention any names) I hate it when people are so immature and all they want to do is to have fun, and laugh all day! Classroom is sometimes not conducive for learning because of them, I’m starting to feel really pissed out when I hear their matinis voice. My headache is keep on coming when there are cases like that. I can’t help it.

Two consecutive exam for the day. My mind was drained. it also added to my nauseaus feeling. I feel like I’m getting sick. I'm tired. I wanna sleep, I wanna spend the whole day sleeping and just eat! I wish..
Not watching any movies yet. I miss that! I miss shopping! I miss the mall and the dress, and the shoes and a lot more. I deprived myself from buying any thing that is not necessary. Money is saved up for something more important in my priority list. After that, I can have fun again, haha! ‘coz u know, budget are tight these days coz of that. It’s near yet so far.