Saturday, November 11, 2006

Busy saturday.

We watched a play entitled "Anatomiya ng Korusyon" in Emilio Aguinaldo College. I liked their auditorium. They have this 7-storey building in which there's a swimming pool, a gym and a lot more. I wished our school also have that kind of facilities. We enjoyed the play. It was humorous and at the same time they tackled about the ongoing corruption in our government. It shows how vicious it could get and sometimes can manipulate one's life.

By past 3pm, June and me headed to rob's place. We saw this Samsung mobile phone's exhibit at the ground flr. I was soo amazed and i want to have one of the Ultra Slim mobile of that brand. We took some pictures and try it.

june and me trying the Ultra Slim fone!

We then went to baywalk coz i wanna capture the sunset. And good thing i did! :) Just used my camera phone because we didn't brought any digicam.

@ baywalk

And for our last destination, we went to MYX mo at the CCP open field. But we leave afterwards because we actually don't like the crowd.

MYX Mo venue!

So that's it. It's been a tiring day. I wanna crawl up to bed and hide myself under the sheets. Im tired. My body is keep on telling me to take a break and have some sleep.

No comments: