Monday, November 27, 2006

she loves to eat.

Yummy food at Pancake House


I love Pancake House. When i look at their menu, i even want to order all of that. I wanna taste every bit of what they offer. Expensive ayt? HAHA! Just seeing the food makes me crave. I tasted their Chicken Salad Crepe, and the pancake. I wanna go back there and had dinner or lunch again. I'm the kind of person who loves to eat anything that suits my taste. I love trying out foods whether exotic, sweets, and a lot more. I have a high metabolism which means i easily get hungry. I don't eat much at one sitting. I used to eat every hour coz like i said i easily crave for food. HAHA! I love to eat rice! My lunch and dinner is not satisfied if there's no rice at all. I'm really a Filipino. hehe. Filipinos are used in eating a meal with rice. I don't get satisfied eating a burger or what like americans do. It's in the culture and it's in the blood. I remember my mom said when she had a vacation here, we we're eating at Kenny Roger's and of course, my sister and i ordered rice. Mom said:"Pag nakita kayo ng mga Italiano, pagtatawanan kayo." Haha! We just laughed. You see, different cultures has different ways of living. You know which is which and can distinguish who are the Filipinos in a foreign land.

No comments: