Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sicky-gurl.

I woke up this morning with a headache. I don't know what happened but absolutely i'm sick! I know it was caused by my restless body plus the fact that i got really tired last night. My dad said i was over fatigue. I stayed up in the computer late at night and just had some sleep this past several nights. I know i was to blame. You know sometimes, the net could be very addictive. It's very tempting to use the internet and grab all the things it can offer you. I know i have to stay focused and learn how to handle temptations.


My head is really aching soo bad. I'm staying up in bed and sleep all day. I was not even in the mood to eat. I feel liked vomiting all the food that i take. I'm staying up in one room and don't have the chance to play with my nephew and mingle with the family for i might spread the virus to them (yeah, i feel like i have this contagious disease.) but i understand that it's better to prevent it from spreading especially in your housemate.


I need a massage. Parts of my body is also shouting for a good massage. Ang sakit ng mga kasukasuan ko! I asked my dad to massage me for a while before i go to sleep. (that's what we do when our body is aching). I have a midterm tomorrow in my laboratory class. I just hope i would feel better by then. It's hard to miss an exam. I'm not used in asking professor for a special exam coz i want to do it in a given date. I'm not better late than never type of girl. I want all to be in normal pace.


Time for sleep! I need it coz i feel like drowning in hell with the severe headache groogy dizzy feeling.