Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy halloween!

Halloween day was just spent at home. My sister and i prepared Sofa's (it's yummy, i swear!) courtesy of our dad's guide on how to cook. haha! Yeah, we're that lame in the kitchen. I know at our age we should already know how to cook. But what can we do?! maybe it's really not our part of the house. But i can cook instant food eh. At least i know, and actually i'm willing to learn. I even think of enrolling myself in a Culinary Art course after i graduate. Because i realized that women should be really well informed in the kitchen, and i love to be called as a Chef someday. haha! you know, it can boost your self confidence knowing that people appreciate your specialties

We didn't go to the cemetery. As
i seen in tv today, there are lots of people rummaging in the cemetery right now. It so hard to travel and the place is soo jampacked! We just light some candles for the departed soul of our relatives especially my grandparents and my Tito.

I actually wanna go to a Halloween party. I never experienced that even before. I wanna try how fun it is to be part of that party. I wanna wear a pretty custome but looks scary of course! I was envious when i heard about the halloween show in Makati. There a lots of people who participated because there's a price for the best halloween costume. Even if i will not be a participant, at least i could see those people who joined and make themselves as scary as possible. uhh, maybe next year, i'll try to catch that show again.

Happy halloween guys!

No comments: