Thursday, January 25, 2007

a Career talk.

Kuya allowed me to use his fone for a couple of days while his using mine. And of course! Camwhoring at school never fails. HAHA! Got addicted but we had fun. We never realized that time pass by quickly that it's almost 6pm. Motorola V3x is a way good. I liked the resolution of that phone. Only how, it's bulky and kinda big for my tiny hands. I'll try wooing mom for a brand new cellphone cos the one that i'm using now is starting to give up although not totally. I think my phone is asking for a break. HEHE! But i'm still gonna use it until I replace it with a new one.

We had a seminar in the AV room about Career talk of Industrial Engineers. I guess it's a success for the organizers. Us, the audience appreciate the talk that the guest speakers did. Well, i'm impressed with what they shared to us. The tips, the stories behid their success, the things that they've gone through, the nicey line that they've said and a lot more. Learning has never been fun like that. We got to acquire many ideas from them. I'm looking forward for a the next year Career Talk, when i'm already a senior. Pheew! Time really flies that fast.

I liked to end my post by quoting the words from one of the guest speaker which is currently working in Levis Strauss.

"Don't look for a job, look for a career."

And i agree.

No comments: