Monday, January 29, 2007

New addiction.

YAHOO! I'm on flickr
now. And I started uploading photos. I think i liked it more than in my Multiply HAHA! I also got my own badge! (that box with photos in my SnapShots in the side bar) another YEHEY to me. I preferred their features and how the photos are being presented. I got a new addiction..ya-ya-yay! I actually uploaded the nicey photos that i had ever since i was lured in taking photos especially me not being the subject! HEHE! I already stopped being a narcissist ok?! kidding. If you want to view my new photo gallery just go and click the My flickr in my sidebar. =) Comments is very much appreciated.

I had my exam in Envi and it absolutely makes my head ached a lot. I reveiwed last night although i got sleepy in the latter part (just continued it on the way to school), but when i got to read the questionnaire, oh my my! I think it was a nightmare! I just keeping my fingers cross at the moment. I had a consecutive exams for this week. I should take studies seriously this days. I had to set aside unncessary things that's been going on my life now. I need more focused on important things. Confused as i am, i have to control it before it controls me. I had to put my barriers up for the mean time.