Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday!

I went along with Mariel all the way to Marikina to visit Mark at the hospital. He has been confined since yesterday i think cos of high fever. It just sad for mark that he spent his birthday at the hospital bed. (yesterday was his birthday). My 6 hrs vacant for this day has not been wasted for nothing I already said yes! to mariel when she asked me if i could go with her. We stayed there for an hour, then headed back to school to catch up my 6pm class for the day. We arrived early so i met up with Mumay then headed to my classroom only to find out that my prof will not be around. Yeabah! I don't really like the class since all of my classmates are in higher year. We feel outcasted with the crowd. Plus the prof! I just advanced that subject though. Hmmm, anyhow nine weeks will past off quickly. I headed up to Sm Manila with friends and do some window shopping. It was really nice that Karren, (my shopping partner) is really on the high in looking for nicey-girly-thing and we shared the same taste with regards to that. HAHA! We know what brand suits us.. We had our late dinner and headed home but wtf! Buses in the terminal seems to loose their population. That's what i hate in Lawton! Grrr..! I waited for almost an hour before it finally came after a zillion times. Got home late cos of that. Traffic was still there. It seems to be a tiring day for me!!

I'm still undecided. blah-blah-blah whatever!

No comments: