Saturday, January 27, 2007

A sudden realization.

It was a tiring day for me. My legs hurt. I was in North Edsa after school with my hunn, Karren. We stroll along the mall and had a talk. It just nice to spend time with her. Yeah, we see each other in school everyday of the week (except sunday of course!) but having a nice chit-chat makes my day bright. I really enjoy quality time. I also want to say sorry about last term mare. Sorry for being an idiot. Y'know my reasons. I just didn't made it clear to you and marianne before anything else. Nagtampo din ako snyu nun cos i feel outcasted whenever i go along with the girls. Feeling ko parang baliwala na ko sa nyu. Then karren admitted to me that they were really had a tampo din pala to me cos i acted as if i didn't know them whenever we passed along the corridors. Sorry, so much sorry mares. I felt like i missed a lot. That's why i became aloof and decided not to be with you for a while. Having a bf is not that important to me if it means losing the friendship that almost stands for years. Um, i wanna cry. ='( Thinking of that stupidity makes me realized a lot of things. I just really miss the good old times. I don't know if i have to give up something to make the other thing stay which also matters to me. I'm talking about a relationship with somebody and my relationship with my friends that i felt soo much happy whenever i'm with them. I know i don't have to choose between the two because i knew you wouldn't let me guys. Eww, i'm being dramatic! Anyhow, it's just a misunderstanding. Everything is starting to be clear in my vision. I'm actually trying to make up with the times that supposedly we could spend. I'm always here for you hunn (karren) and marianne. Eventhough mariel and jossie seems to have their own life, bhi-i-cube will stand still. I admire karren for being that strong. She's the one who never let go. Hail to you godmother! HEHE! The founder eh? kidding aside. Let marianne enjoys her own share of happiness with her bf. I know and i have faith that she'll be back. Like me, I know i have my share of mistakes and neglects but i did come back! Ready, alive and kicking for good memories that we're still be sharin. **Cheers** For a friendship which i know i would treasure and will surely lasts. Let's seize the moment before it gone.

It's bad to delete photos especially if it looks nice, interesting and something to cherish on. So i will just put here some of the pics that we took during vacant period and bonding time with hunn at the mall. I'm looking forward this coming Saturday, hope moolah will not be my problem.hehe..


No comments: