Monday, January 15, 2007

It bothers me the most.

Mama is leaving today. I am supposed to come along in the airport but ended up staying at home. I gonna miss mama, that's for sure. It will be long before i could see her again. I hope she can come in my graduation day. *Happy trip Ma =)* Although your vacation was not all about going to places here but rather for you to rest, we understand. You need it the most.

I'm still undecided. But i think i have to face the reality even if it scares me a lot. Things should be clear before it's too late. But i don't know where to start. My mind is saying lots of things but words can't be found to utter it. I kept asking myself why does it have to come along? This kind is feeling caught me real hard! I wasn't expecting it to happen. It just came along my way. =( Can i still fix it? Can i still make it back? There are lots of question that's been bothering me. I'm scared. But i have to face it. Now or never!! =[