Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm a sucker for fireworks! *The 2nd World Pyro Olympics*

I'm happy!..la-la-la..in the real sense of the word. =) HAHA! I finally had the chance to watch the 2nd World Pyro Olympics this year. After all the hassle, at last my dream came true. HAHA! My being shallow creeps me. We were supposed to watch it yesterday but Karren had a class until 9pm so we just headed home with a sad face. But today! We really made it! Traffic is such a hell! Just hate it. We arrived at the mall about 6pm. So many people bushing around. It's really crowded. We bought first the tickets then find a place to eat before we enter the venue. People really anticipate the Pyro Olympics. Even the parking lot was loaded, the supemarkets, the hallway, the restaurants as in the whole mall!

When the fireworks presentation starts, people become excited including us. US was the first one to show what they've got followed by Spain. I can't remember how many times we utterd the "wow!, uhh, woohh! ganda!" HAHA! Karren, Mumay and me were really giddy that time. I realized that watching fireworks as good as that was romantic! I'm always been a sucker for fireworks. I love looking at the sky and anticipate how it will be. The fireworks there was really really great! Different colors, different shapes, the sound of it, the combination..all was perfect! Especially the shape of heart and flower that more looks like a sunflower. Too bad i didn't bring along my digicam with me. I just took some photos from a Motorola phone. We're planning to go again in the last day on Saturday. Philippines is going to have a special presentation on that day. For sure, i will bring my cam on Sat! HEHE! It's a must. I hope the plan will push through, then gimmick afterwards. HAHA!

I will never forget this day. One of the memorable for me this year. yehey! The year is starting right for me eh. HEHE! Mumay, karren, Joc, rj, ewie and some of his friends. Yeah, we watched the fireworks all together.

I got home around 3:30am. Good thing the parents didn't interogate me. I texted them before that i will be going with friends to watch the pyro. The traffic cannot be stopped! We got out of the parking lot almost 1:30 in the morning. Considering we're on the 5th level, cars aren't moving. grrr! I even took a nap at the car and when i open my eyes, we're still there. Stuck as if we will stay there for a lifetime.

Anyhow, i still enjoyed that day! Hmmm, happyhappyhappy. HEHE! photos, laugh, food, excitement, experience, expression, and a lot more.

No comments: