Monday, January 08, 2007

Ordinary day.

I am supposed to do my research in a couple of my subjects this term as a homework but i ended up blogging. HAHA! I got home early. My class was only until 12 o'clock. We went to Mall of Asia to buy a gift for him. He choose what he likes. It's my late birthday and christmas gift to him. The gift should be a suprised ayt? but what like more is that the person would really like what i will give. That's why i always asks what they like for a gift, same as to me HAHA! He said he likes some accessories for his new PSP and so there we are, try to look for it in the mall and then when we found one, i already paid in the cashier. hehe!

We had a late lunch at Italianni's and wow! Their one serving of food was good for two person i think. My tummy already got full when my food didn't even reached into half the plate. HAHA! But it's good to eat there, no lots o f people and even the mall was empty. It's really during the weekend where it's always in full blast because of the family day.

I arrived at school 30 minutes late. Grrr! The traffic is really a shiitt!! And at last, my envi prof arrived this time. But i felt sleepy during his discussion. HEHE! I can't remember how many times i yawn. Uhhh, kinda boring.

I miss watching movies! I'm planning to buy a dvd series in Quiapo. HEHE! Anyhow, i should start doing my homework before i got sleepy again. Ciao!

No comments: