Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm on a high! *Last day of World Pyro Olympics '07*

We were on the last day of Pyro Olympics! Same venue, same viewing place, same crowd, same company. More happiness, more photos, more memories, more laughters.

After all the hassle specifically the traffic which was worst than the last time we went! We left school before 6 o'clock. Pictures would never be out in the scene. HAHA! I preferred photos than video. My digicam has lots of it. When the fireworks become visible in the dark sky I start to click my camera ,then i couldn't be stop anymore! I just love taking photos! I am with the same people again, lots of funny moments. We had a good laugh while waiting for the show to start. And i'm starting to miss that! I'm really nostalgic eh?! forgive me. If ever an event like that will happen again, without second thought, we will go! Even if i have to make a great excuse to the parents to allow me in sleep over in some friends house.

China was good! And the Philippines? Woohho! Great!! I was suprised in what they've shown to the crowd. Despite of some bad side comments for the Philippines, we still appreciate what they have. It cost them a lot, i think. And my god! Karren was about to start a fight with some noisy people at our back cos she kept contradicting the unlikely comments of some guys about the Philippines. But in fairness to the our country, their fireworks can compete with other countries although they didn't cos they're the one who hosted the event. I hope it will happen again next year, and still in the Philippines! *cross fingers* This event of the year will be one of my memorable happenings with friends.

China


Philippines

watching fireworks

me and karren

PEPSI!


No comments: