Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm starting to kiss dating goodbye.

I gone shopping alone after school. Became an impulsive buyer but i'm happy la-de-da. Supposed to go on a teambuilding with karren and may @ sian's place but ended up nothing. Perhaps next week. I'm losing my apetite. Dunno why. Marianne and I shared the same dilemma. The past months, i just love eating but now it seems i was too preoccupied. Receive a text msg from someone while i'm in my laboratory class then everything turn's out black. Mood suddenly change then find myself confinding to Mayan during the lunch break. Puff! That's why i dropped by at the nearby mall in our place to ease up, and so ended up shopping. Too weird.

At night, i just plugged in my earphones and start listening to the good old song and let myself escape from solace and find peace in a place possible where no one could ever imagine, even for just a dream while finding comfort in my favorite pillow.

No comments: