Tuesday, January 16, 2007

friends keep me alive.

I'm broke! Spell the word! Allowance is keeping me tight. I've been going out with friends lately and my one month allowance is getting me sick! Huhu! I haven't save anything yet. Most of the time we eat (yeah! foodtrip with mae) but i don't regret even if it's out of my plan for this term and to my oh-so-called new yr's resolution. HEHE! I miss my girlfriends. I've been with them most of the time. I am nostalgic to the laugh, kilig moments, kakikayan, teasing, gigling and a lot more! I spent my vacant period with them. Um, i'm really the kind of person who's very attached to my friends. I just can't live without their company. Funny moments is not complete without these guys . Yeah, i treasured a friend soo much! I may look unfriendly but if you know me more, i can make out friends easily. I may look mataray and suplada at first look but when you start talking to me, you can go out of the room with a smile in your face. I know who to treasure and who will just pass along. Although i'm not the mushy type of girl, i know how to made my friends feel special. I know how to make the friendship stay alive and keep burning. Petty fights is normal, it makes us more strong. I lablablab you guys!! You're worth the shot! I miss bhi-i-cube. I try catching up in the lost time with mayan and kenken. And the rest of my mare's: JoC, Mariel, Junejune, Mumay. You mare's really made me laugh real hard. HAHA! I can be me when i'm with them. My devil twin comes out when we start joking and teasing each other. We have to make the most of out time together cos time will pass out for all we know. I'll still be here for you guys! *huGs&kisses* *mwaauuh!* **super yakap ng mahigpit**

tambay!


Me, Mayan. Mumay and Karren!
my circle of friends!

Colorful guys!

sa pavillion! addik! HAHA!

Ang kukulit nila! HEHE!

No comments: