Saturday, December 23, 2006

Baby Dwayne

This was my first lakad with high school friends this sem break. And i'm happy! We went to Grace's house to visit her and her new born baby. Grace is huge! hehe.. i mean, her weight really increased after she gave birth. Baby dwayne looks more of his dad than grace but the color of his lips was from Grace. HAHA! Kidding! I can't believe that she already has a baby at this age. But maybe it was a gift from God and a lesson to be learned from. Almost all the girlfriends was there. Kisa is the only who's not present. Bonding moments again. Yehey! laughters, jokes, stories and a lot more. I miss my girlfriends. We laughed till we drop. ehehe! I'm nostalgic sheet! And we are all ninang in baby dwayne's baptismal. I should start thinkig of a nice gift. HAHA!


Baby dwayne

Baby Dwayne

No comments: