Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I miss high school life.

My wednesday was spent with old good highschool friends. Meet up at daena's place, eventhough not all were present, we still managed to enjoy those moments. It's good to do this even twice a year. It's seems hard to make everybody present due to the different schedule. We talked everything under the sun, update each other on what's new on everyone's life. My jaws hurt due to continuous laughing. =p They never really failed to make me laugh as if i own the world. HAHAHA! Priceless laughters, the corny jokes, the funny antics, the unbeatable story with pamatay punchline. hehe! it really feels great. Only if i could stop the time and spent the whole night with them, but like everyone's Cinderella story, i have a curfew to follow. Saying goodbye to them seems kinda sad for me b'coz for sure i would be counting lots of months to see them again. The endless laughters was fun! fun! fun! The place was filled with so much fun and absolutely no boring moments!! =) Then the cold breezy wind also added to the ambiance. They are the persons i would actually choose to be with if ever i would be trapped in a isolated island. Hehe! I can be the real me without pretentations when i'm with them. Yeah, high school memories will forever remain in my heart. I'm being shallow.

"Thanks guys for giving colors to my life and for the added insanity. You're still the best set of friends for me. I still miss you. HAHA!"

No comments: