Sunday, December 31, 2006

Before the year ends, let me say this things:

Another year will pass and a new one will come along. It means new hope, new chances and new life. Lets start looking forward for a brighter tomorrow. I don’t want to make any New Year Resolutions, all I want to do is look back in all the good memories that I had this year. Something to cherish, something to remember for a lifetime. Since I say all the things about me in this blog, let me share to you a part of my life that became my source of happiness. Friends, memories, classmates, adventures, and a lot more. Yeah, I’m shallow. simple happiness means a lot me. A smile from the heart excites me.


  • Thanks to my college friends. You shared with me lots of happy memories that will never be erased. College Life is fun fun fun because of them. We did lots of unexpected things together. Bar hop, summer outing, malling, chikahan, bonding moments, overnight, lakwatsa, pikchur-pihchur and a lot more. Thanks guys! =) karren, marianne, junejune, mumay, jo-c and mariel, my ever marehs!

  • To Karren and Marianne. My bhi-i-cube, I fucking miss the old times. I miss bonding with you guys. Hope I’m still welcome if ever I could hang out with you again.

  • For my high school barkada, I miss the mini reunion that we did this month. It’s nice to reminisce our hs life. Laughtrip, corny jokes, funny stories. Mahal ko kayo! High school memories is great to look back because of them. *yakap ng higpit*

  • To others that became a part of my life especially to those I just got closer this year. Y’ know who you are guys! =D thanks for the added insanity. And for a great friendship. I Hope we will still be friends as we grow older.

  • Of course, to my family. they know I care and it comes from the heart. Although lots of responsibilities in school, I still managed to give time for them. Even if we don’t have the best of everything, we will get through. Love you all!

  • And lastly, for my life. I thank God for everything. May he continue blessings us and giving us prosperity.





  • memories on 2006

                                                                                                                                                                      My bhi-i cube friends. Karren, Marianne and me. I miss them, honestly. Greenbelt. Bonding moments. kakikayan.

                                                                                                                                                                    Puerto galera

                                                                                                                                                                    Summer getaway at Puerto Galera. I'm looking forward next summer guys! We have to plan it early now. haha! I'm excited. Sharing long trips with these people make me happy. la-la-lala. hehe! The best summer for me!

                                                                                                                                                                    myLove and me

                                                                                                                                                                    My love paopao. She's always there. My super friend. Very patient when i become stubborn. haha! You're really great pao. Labshkitah.*yakap ng higpit* A superduper great kaibigan.

                                                                                                                                                                    joc me and june

                                                                                                                                                                    Jo-c and Jhune. I miss methods 1 :( We got to make chikahan even the class discussion already starts. Good thing prof was not a terror. haha! And of course! camwhoring at the classroom. Haha! This is the best part of the subject. Class will not be boring if it always like this. hehe!

                                                                                                                                                                    dvd marathon

                                                                                                                                                                    Dvd Marathon with friends. Before the last week of the term ends, we palnned to have a movie marathon. happy, movie bums, serious, laugh, stories, pictures. Hope to do it again guys! =D

                                                                                                                                                                    convergence '06

                                                                                                                                                                    Convergence '06. bar hopping. dance. party animal. laugh. pictures. groggy. crowd. all-the-way. 4am. roadtrip. happiness. excitement. drinks. night-out.

                                                                                                                                                                    ie night

                                                                                                                                                                    IE Night @ Bagaberde, Pasay. Party. Yelling. Cheer. Dance. cocktail drink. Skirt. Pictures. Night-out. Party people. Midnight. Girl's bonding. Makeups. Food.

                                                                                                                                                                    @ grace's housereunion with hs friends

                                                                                                                                                                    Mini reunion. Baby Dwayne. Daena's place. happy. fun. Laughter. Reminiscing. Stories. Corny Jokes pero patok! Pictures. Punchline. Asaran. Laitan. Missing each other. Nostalgic!

                                                                                                                                                                    baby fritz adrian

                                                                                                                                                                    Baby fritz. Joy. happiness. Gift from God. Blessing. Smile. Smell like a baby. Cute! Cute! Cute!

                                                                                                                                                                    No comments: