Friday, December 15, 2006

Is it stupidity or just an unavoidable incident?


Today is my mom's arrival from Italy. We went to the airport just on the time. Our baby fritz go along with us. It's so nice seeing babies wearing a tiny dress and moving nonstop! I really enjoyed and gigil playing with his tiny hands. Pop didn't go with us coz of important work. Kuya's friend is really funny. HAHA! i swear, just look at him and you'll see what i mean. Anyway, the unexpected thing happen this day was that, mom and us didn't meet up @ the airport! I don't know if it was stupidity or neglection. While waiting at the airport, Kuya is the one who went inside to look for mom. The rest of us stayed at the parking area. Hous of waiting had past and still no face of our mom. We thought that the flight was just super delayed. And then all of a sudden, someone from home called at my fone saying that mom was already at home. whaatt?! How could that be? I don't know if i will get mad b'coz of waiting amost sevearal hours or i would just laugh at the incident. The thing happened when mom explained to us when we got home. She said that she waited for almost an hour at the arrival area and she seen no face of us. So she decided ride a taxi and go home! Isn't it ironic? Kuya was there and they don't even meet up?...hehe! I still don't know why.

At least, the company of Kuya's friend made the atmosphere more relaxing. I really admire his spontaneity. His humor makes us really laugh hard and no boring moments. When we came home, i seen my mom after 3yrs. Yeah, that long. HAHA! and she will be spending the Yuletide Season with us. =)

The photos was during our travel all the way to airport. Actually it's the first ever nice photo of me and my sister that i liked. HAHA! Our looks jive here. Then my ipod, my companion ever while waiting and keeps my boredom away.

Me and ate
Me and Ate.
my companion during boredom
Music lifts up my mood.

No comments: